These BBQ style hoisin roasted chicken wings are simply delicious. The hoisin sauce finish combined with a chargrilled-like look make them incredibly eye-pleasing but this is beaten by the mouth-watering flavours.
Great to go alongside a main dish or eaten as a starter, these wings will have you going back for more.
- Chicken Wings 1kg pack
- Soy Sauce x2 Tablespoons
- Black Ground Pepper x1 Tablespoon
- Paprika x2 Tablespoons
- Season All x1 Tablespoons
- Lemon x1
- Fresh ginger x10g (Grated)
- Olive Oil x2 Tablespoons
- Oregano x1 Tablespoons
- Hoisin Sauce x 3 Tablespoons
- Pre-heat oven to 220°C
- Place chicken wings (thoroughly washed) in mixing bowl and add half a cup of water. Add the soy sauce.
- Add the black pepper, paprika and Season All.
- Squeeze lemon into the mix.
- Add the fresh ginger into the mix.
- Add the olive oil into the mix.
- Add 1x tablespoons of the hoisin sauce.
- Mix everything together until the wings are well covered.
- Pour mixture into an oven tray making sure there is enough space for each wing to be fully exposed.
- Sprinkle 1 Tablespoon of hoisin sauce over the top of the wings.
- Place tray into oven at 220°C for 15 minutes/until golden brown. Turn the wings and sprinkle 1 Tablespoon of hoisin sauce onto other side.
- Leave in the oven at 220°C for 15 minutes/until golden brown. Turn wings again.
- Lower temperature to 180°C for 40minutes/until wings are well cooked inside and out.
- Serve with a side of roasted potatoes.